Sleuthhounds: The Cursed Cannon
A downloadable game for Windows
Famed adventuress Amelia Deerhart is set to be the first person to travel to the moon. But when her moon shot unexpectedly fails its clear there's more going on this fateful night than meets the eye.
Take on the role of Jane Ampson as she digs into the mystery and intrigue surrounding the moon shot. Was the moon shot sabotaged? And if so, by whom? Rival adventurer Phineas Hogg? Muckraking reporter Dirk Digger? Or maybe the moon shot's sponsor Mister Moray?
Guide Jane on her journey towards an even greater adventure yet to come, in this complete and standalone story of deduction and reconciliation.
- Self-contained, story based game means you'll exercise your mind not your reflexes.
- Introducing the second sleuthhound: Jane Ampson.
- Track the whereabouts of an eclectic collection of suspects in a novel timeline interface. Who had the opportunity for sabotage?
- Point-n-click or tap your way through your investigation, leaving your other hand free for snacking.
- Customize the challenge to suit you with different difficulty settings, hotspot highlighter, and a built in hint system.
- Achievements and special features reward the successful completion of your investigation.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- CPU: Pentium 3 1.2 GHz, Athlon equivalent, or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated with full OpenGL 1.2 support (ATI Rage 128, ATI Radeon, nVidia GeForce 2, or better)
- Sound: 100% DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 144 MB free disk space for install
- Input Devices: 100% Windows compatible mouse or single touch based PC
Follow the latest game development!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.